Tuition for the 2013-2014 school year is $9,200 + $100 tech fee for underclassmen and $9,400 + $100 tech fee for seniors.
- There are no book fees
- Lap tops are not required.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $200 is due at the time of registration.
- Tuition for the following year is announced in early April.
Please review the Tuition Timeline for a closer look at what needs to be done and when.
- Annually – due by June 30 for a 3% discount
- Semi-annually – July and November
- Quarterly – July, October, January and April
- Monthly – Underclassmen – July through May
- Seniors – July – April
All payment plans, except annually, are paid by automatic payment through FACTS Management Company.
For the 2013-2014 school year returning families are automatically reenrolled in FACTS. New families must register for the FACTS payment system. Registration must be completed by May 1st.
To enroll, go directly to the FACTS website.
Information you will need to enroll:
- Bank Name
- Routing Number
- Account Number
- A user name and password you create
Student ID numbers will be added by the tuition office.
Any questions regarding tuition of payment options should be directed to Joan Provaznik at 314-783-4492 or firstname.lastname@example.org