Tuition for the 2015-2016 school year is $9,600 for underclassmen and $9,750 for seniors ($9,600 tuition + $150 for senior fee).
- There are no book fees.
- Beginning in the 2015-16 school year, tablets will be leased to all students (through Bishop DuBourg only). Lease fee is $220 annually.
- Beginning in 2015-16 there is an annual raffle fundraising fee of $150. This will be due in early August.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $200 is due at the time of registration.
- Tuition for the following year is announced in early April.
- Annually – due by June 30 for a 3% discount (discount does not apply to raffle fundraising fee, senior fee or tablet lease and is only applied after all aid is deducted).
- Semi-annually – July and November
- Quarterly – July, October, January and April
- Monthly – Underclassmen – July through May
- Seniors – July – April
All payment plans, except annually, are paid by automatic payment through FACTS Management Company.
For the 2015-2016 school year returning families are automatically reenrolled in FACTS. New families must register for the FACTS payment system. Registration must be completed by May 1st.
To enroll, click here.
Information you will need to enroll:
- Bank Name
- Routing Number
- Account Number
- A user name and password you create
Student ID numbers will be added by the tuition office.
Any questions regarding tuition of payment options should be directed to Joan Provaznik at 314-783-4492 or email@example.com