Bishop DuBourg High School offers a comprehensive college preparatory curriculum designed to prepare all our students for college and post-high school life. The Bishop DuBourg High School curriculum is well rounded, challenging and individualized to meet the varying academic needs and interests of all our students. We offer a full range of programs in the following. Click on the appropriate link to view the Curriculum Guide by department:
- Social Studies
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Physical Education
- Special Courses
Bishop DuBourg School-Wide Goals
Bishop DuBourg High School is a comprehensive school where each student is challenged to succeed in all aspects of education. Bishop DuBourg’s faculty and staff strive to empower our students to:
- Live the gospel message by showing respect for God, self and others through worship, service and moral decision-making.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Catholic beliefs, principles and practices.
- Exhibit acceptance and appreciation of the diversity in our communities.
- Express personal, moral and civic responsibility.
- Apply creativity, talents, knowledge and logical reasoning to gather and evaluate information and to solve problems.
- Utilize critical thinking skills and effective study habits across the curriculum to support life-long learning.
- Use technology appropriately and effectively to meet the challenges of the 21st century.
- Communicate in an effective and appropriate manner.
- Demonstrate the aspects of healthy living including social, mental, physical and spiritual well-being.